Class Petition Form
Please submit this form if you would like to request that a class count toward your Leadership Engagement Certificate. There are 2 types of classes that you may petition. In the petition, you will be asked to select the option that best describes the class content:
- Option 1.) A class with content focused on leadership theories and/or practices
- Option 2.) A class with content that has contributed to your ability to do the following: respect and better understand human cultural diversity, value someone else’s perspective and experiences, recognize historically marginalized voices and ideas, work cooperatively with other people when problem solving and decision making.
- What the class was about?
- What are some of the main leadership concepts you learned by taking this class?
- In what ways can you apply the content learned in class to your current or future leadership endeavors? Explain.
- Respect and better understand human cultural diversity
- Value someone else’s perspective and experiences
- Recognize historically marginalized voices and ideas
- Work cooperatively with other people when problem solving and decision making