Instructions for Posting Gainful Employment Disclosure Template (GEDT) to the Unit’s Institutional Website:
The Federal GEDT is generated once Jarric submits the details provided by the Requesting Unit to the US Department of Education GE website. The GEDT is returned to Jarric in the form of a zip file containing the required Gainful Employment’s disclosure page, which the KU Requestor must post on your School’s website. This must be posted in a prominent place on your School’s Certificate Program (GE Program) website before we can submit the Request for Federal Title IV Aid Consideration.
Instructions are as follows:
- Institutions must prominently provide a direct link from the home page of the Gainful Employment (GE) Program website to the program’s GE Disclosure page that was generated by the disclosure template application (this is the GE Disclosure Template “Gedt” file – see attached example). Once approved, Jarric will forward to you via email the actual GEDT file specific to your program, along with these instructions
- Any other web page containing general, academic, or admissions information about the GE Program must also contain a prominent and direct link to the program’s web home page or to the GE Program disclosure page generated by the application
- Ed provides a comprehensive GE Disclosure Template Quick Start Guide to assist institutions in using the GE Disclosure Template, available online at:
- Please email Jarric once the GEDT is available on your website, including the URL, so I can then submit to the US Department of Education for their review process.
- Questions should be directed to Jarric Miller, Assistant Director, Financial Aid and Scholarships, at JarricM@ku.eduor by phone at 785-864-5499.